Sunday, November 8, 2009

Polyvore

This website is one of my favorite hobbies on earth, literally. Not only you can create great outfits, but your graphic side kicks in too. Any fashion or art lover will be come addicted, trust me, for those rainy fall days you can find something to do! You can mix music and fashion and make a great set. So, what are you waiting for? Create an account now. You'll fall in love with Polyvore.
You will find all your favorite brands and stores, you can also search for those songs that inspired you to make the set, you can find awesome pics of your favorite celebs, and why not add them in your piece of art?
The site members are really nice, they fave your sets all the time, comment them and before you know it, your new friend is a Vogue intern. That's better than watching a boring reality show.
Trust me, once you start you'll never stop! Unfortunately I had to, school is my biggest priority right now, so if you want to see my new sets you'll have to wait a bit.







No comments:

Post a Comment